Our Children LA Terms & Conditions
This Website or App may refer to publications designed to provide accurate and current information about the law at the time the publications were last updated. However, laws and legal procedures are subject to frequent change and differing interpretations that may or may not be reflected here. When considering authorities or other materials cited in these publications, users should also consult the cited statutes, court decisions, or other materials. OCLA® assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or currency of any information provided on this Website or App.
OCLA® provides links to external service providers, other websites, or apps that we believe may be informative. These links are not to be understood as an endorsement, sponsorship, vetting, or recommendation of the referred agency or service provider, third-party information, products, or services found there. We do not maintain or control those sites or service providers, and, accordingly are not responsible for and make no representations concerning their accuracy, quality, content, nature, reliability, or currency. The links and information we offer to you about these external service providers, other websites or apps are for your information and educational purposes only and they may be outdated, or contain other inaccuracies. Because we make no representations about the quality, accuracy, content nature, reliability or currency of the services, links or other information located within our app or on our website, you should contact the listed agency or otherwise verify, check out, investigate or vet any and all information to your personal satisfaction before you rely upon it.Proprietary Materials
The materials contained on OCLA®’s website are for your information and educational purposes only. You may download brochures or publications that we have made available on the website for your personal use. However, we have a clearance and approval process for any other use of materials present on our website. No publications, (other than described above) photos, logos, images, video and/or client stories that appear on the OCLA® website may be copied, modified, published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written permission of OCLA®. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may not post violent, hateful, unlawful, discriminatory, infringing or other content via the service.
- Youth under 18 are prohibited from posting to OCLA®’s Website or to WIN®. Note to those 18 and older: Any information, data, files, usernames, photos, links, video or other content you submit or post on or via OCLA® or WIN® is at your own risk and you are responsible for it. If you are under 18 and do post information on our website or app without our knowledge and against our posting policies, you may contact us at anytime at email@example.com, identify your posts, and ask that your posts be removed. We will remove your posting(s) however you should be aware that our removal may not remove all internet traces of your posting(s).
- You may not use WIN® or the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, and you must also agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (state, local and federal) applicable to your use of OCLA®’s website and/or App.
- OCLA® has the right to suspend your access to the Website or our App’s services, if you violate these terms. Decisions suspending access will made by OCLA® in good faith and all such actions taken by OCLA® are final in its sole and absolute discretion.
- You acknowledge that OCLA®, WIN® and any third party DO NOT make any warranty, and that OCLA® disclaims all responsibility and liability for the completeness, accuracy, quality, suitability, availability, timeliness, security or truth of any content contained on our website, our app (WIN®) or other program offerings.
The use of the App and the Website and its content is at your own risk.
Information provided on this Website and on our App is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind. OCLA® makes no claims, promises, representations, warranties, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents or security of this Website or our App, and expressly disclaims liability for any errors and omissions it contains. No warranty of any kind, whether implied, expressed, or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third-party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and freedom from computer virus, is made with respect to the contents of this Website, its hyperlinks to other Internet resources, or such linked resources. No warranty of any kind, whether implied, expressed, or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third-party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and freedom from computer virus is made with respect to our App, its hyperlinks to third party resources, phone numbers, emails or websites. References in this Website or our App to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm, or corporation name are made only for the information and convenience of the public, and do not constitute the endorsement, recommendation, or preference by or of OCLA®, or its employees or agents. OCLA® disclaims any warranties for other content, services, or materials received through the site or accessed on or through the site. In no event will OCLA® be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on information accessed on or through this website or for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character arising from your access to, or use of, this website.
BY ACCESSING THE OURCHILDRENLA WEBSITE, AND/OR ACCESSING THE WIN® MOBILE APPLICATION, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DEFINED ABOVE. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE WIN® APP.
For questions: please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about OCLA®’s user agreement.